728x90 AdSpace

Latest News
Sunday 8 January 2012

What are the rules regarding pre-selling condos?

Question by thinkingabroad: What are the rules regarding pre-selling condos?
I have a building with 8 units in Maine on the water that I'm converting to condos. Are their rules about preselling before renovations are made? Are there any rules at all about preselling? I'm not new to development, but have never tried to presell. I'm aware of all my legal obligations to the existing tenants. What I'd really like to know about is whether I should just maintain a list of interested people, or should I try to go for Purchase and Sale agreements with contingencies for completion? Thanks for any help!!

Best answer:

Answer by sunshine_today
It would probably be best to consult a local lender or real estate agent. The laws will vary state to state.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: What are the rules regarding pre-selling condos? Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Habib