728x90 AdSpace

Latest News
Saturday 24 December 2011

What Layer in the OSI model would audio compression work in?

Question by ruffryder1613: What Layer in the OSI model would audio compression work in?
I have a question that I have no idea what the answer is. What layer in the OSI Model would audio compression work in? I just need to know what layer and I an figure out why.

Thanks

Best answer:

Answer by Cait
I'm not sure but my first thoughts was the presentation layer as it provides independence from differences in data representation by translating from application to network format.

Hope that helps

What do you think? Answer below!


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: What Layer in the OSI model would audio compression work in? Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Habib